How We Can Help
At your initial session, we will take a detailed note of your medical history along with taking note of your current symptoms. From there we create an individualized treatment plan aimed at achieving the functional goals we set together.
Your evaluation (75 min) and follow up sessions (55 min) may include the following:
- Manual Therapy: soft tissue massage, trigger point release, joint mobilizations.
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Gait Analysis
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Postural Assessment
Pelvic Floor PT
Experience a thorough and holistic approach to reproductive health, fertility, and sexual function. Pelvic Floor PT includes many diagnoses including bladder and bowel health, sexual dysfunction and gender affirming surgeries.
A pelvic floor evaluation (75 min) and follow up treatments (55 min) may include:
- An internal & external vaginal / rectal examination. *This examination is always performed with your consent and is not always required. We are happy to answer any questions you may have beforehand. Your physical therapist will always advise if they believe this to be the best treatment option for your condition.
- After the exam is finished, the findings from your exam will be discussed and your individualized plan of care, home program, and follow up treatments will be reviewed.
Prenatal, Perinatal & Postnatal Consults
Understanding the changes of your body before, during or after pregnancy can be overwhelming. We are here to help you with understanding the changes that can happen to your body as well as creating a tailored exercise program that fits YOU!
This consult may include:
- Education about Hormonal Changes
- Diastasis Recti Prevention & Treatment
- Organ Prolapse Prevention & Treatment
- Comfortable Labor Positions
- Comfortable Sex Positions
- Breastfeeding, Mastitis, Clogged Milk Ducts
- Resources and Products
Telehealth sessions are offered if you cannot make it to an in person session. These sessions will be conducted through Zoom.